The purpose of this privacy statement is to explain how VG Entreprenør A/S processes your personal data.
1. Data controller
In the following, VG Entreprenør A/S (VG) is referred to as the data controller.
VG Entreprenør A/S
Att.: CEO Uffe Larsen.
VG processes all personal data subject to applicable legislation.
2. How does VG collect personal data?
Personal data are collected as follows:
- On the B2B market, we register information about contact persons at customers, suppliers and other business partners
- Via browser cookies.
3. What information do we collect?
We collect the following types of personal data:
- Name, address, phone number, e-mail address, date of birth and other general personal information
- Browser information.
4. What is the purpose of the collection?
We only collect personal information for purposes such as:
- Administration of your relation to VG
- Sales and customer marketing
- Compliance with legal obligations.
5. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
Below you will find an account of the legal basis on which VG processes your personal data.
First and foremost, we process personal data about external partners because we have a legitimate interest, unless your interest comes before that.
Legitimate interests that we pursue are e.g. registration of contact persons of our collaboration partners, safety as well as statistics about activity on our website.
6. Your rights
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to get insight into the personal data VG is processing about you.
- You have the right to have the personal data VG has registered about you rectified and updated.
- You have the right to have the personal data VG has registered about you erased. If you wish to have your personal data erased, VG will erase all data if we are not required by law to save them.
- If the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent. This means that the processing will stop unless VG is required by law to process the personal data.
- The access to your personal data may be restricted by protection of other people's privacy, commercial confidentiality and intellectual rights.
By a written request, you may either receive a transcript of your personal data, have your personal data updated, make objections or ask to have your personal data deleted.
The request must be signed by you and comprise name, address, phone number and email address.
You may also contact us if you think that the processing of your personal data is unlawful.
The request should be sent to:
VG Entreprenør A/S
Att.: CEO Uffe Larsen
Within one month after reception of your application for a transcript, we will send it to your e-mail address.
In case of requests for rectification and/or erasure of your personal data, we will investigate whether the conditions have been complied with and carry out rectification or erasure as fast as possible.
We are entitled to reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical action (for example, the development of a new system or substantial changes to an existing practice); affect the protection of other people's personal information; entail situations, in which the desired action may be considered excessively complicated (for example, requests for information that exists only as security copies).
7. If you apply for a job at VG
When you apply for a job with us, the information you have given us in connection with your application will be processed.
Personal data usually comprise name, address, phone number and email address, information about education and information about current and previous employment.
In connection with the recruitment process for selected jobs we may ask the candidates to carry out a personality test. The result of this will be processed by the HR department of the parent company and the relevant manager.
We use the information to find out if we want to offer you a job and to communicate with you during the recruitment process.
Your data will be stored in our internal IT systems.
Only relevant managers and the HR department have access to your data.
If you are employed with us, we will save your personal data in accordance with our internal personal data policy.
As a main rule, applications from candidates that are not employed will be stored for six months after the rejection has been sent. In some instances, after having obtained the consent from the applicant, we store the application for an extended period.
We protect your personal data in accordance with the measures described under item 8 of this present statement.
If you wish to get access to the information that we process about you either in connection with an update of your personal data or because you wish that VG deletes your personal data, please contact our CEO Uffe Larsen on firstname.lastname@example.org or on phone no. +45 9664 0910.
At any time, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
8. Storage security and sharing of your personal data
We protect your personal data, and we have adopted internal rules about information security comprising instructions and measures protecting your personal data against unauthorised disclosure and against unauthorised persons getting access to or knowledge about them.
We have established procedures for how we assign access rights to those of our employees who process personal data. To avoid data loss, we currently make a backup of our data set.
In case of security breaches resulting in a high risk of discrimination, identity theft, financial loss, loss of reputation or other significant inconvenience, we will inform you of the security breach as soon as possible.
Our security procedures are currently revised based on the latest technological development.
In addition to our internal systems, we use external suppliers of IT services. We have data processor agreements with all relevant external suppliers.
We will delete your personal data when we are no longer imposed by the law to save the information or when there is no longer a purpose with the processing.
- Tracking: We track the number of visitors, their navigation pattern on the site and from where they accessed the site (via search engines or links etc.)
- Third party cookies: Via our website, functionalities from other sites can be accessed. Videos, links etc. may contain cookies from these sites, e.g. they may track that you are using a function on their site via our site. A third party may e.g. be a provider’s comment field or blog field, Vimeo or YouTube.
If you have questions, comments or complaints to our processing of personal data, you can write to:
VG Entreprenør A/S
Att.: CEO Uffe Larsen
If this does not result in a clarification, you may complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency. Contact information can be found at www.datatilsynet.dk.
Any changes to this present statement shall take place by publishing new terms and conditions on VG’s website.
See below for the date of the latest revision of this statement.